Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Merry Christmas!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Merry Christmas! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 am
    ----
I just wanted to take a moment and wish you all a happy and safe Christmas.

#2: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm
    ----

Thanks Nuccia.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to you and your family and to all of our friends on Gente.

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

#3: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm
    ----
Yes, hoping everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very good New Year.

#4: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 am
    ----
I wish all my friends in this forum a Merry Xmas and a great 2012!

#5: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 am
    ----
Thanks to all of you and I wish you all A Very Merry Christmas!!!!!

Very Happy

#6: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:22 pm
    ----
A Merry and Blessed Christmas, and a Healthy Happy New Year to all of the Gente family.

Biff

Below are a couple of pics of our granddaughters Angelina and Isabelle who send hugs and kisses to everyone.

Angelina

Isabelle

#7: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 pm
    ----
My God Biff - where did the time go? They've grown so much. Beautiful young ladies. God Bless them!!!

#8: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:49 am
    ----
In complete agreement with Nuccia!

#9: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:56 pm
    ----
Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Joyful 2012.

Ada

#10: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 pm
    ----
I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. Biff, the girls are beautiful! I can't believe how big they are.

All the best everyone!

#11: Re: Merry Christmas! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 pm
    ----
I am late to the party, but Buon Natale a tutti voi.

-> General Discussion Groups