Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Felice Foglia and Angela Bodio
-> Northern Italy

#1: Felice Foglia and Angela Bodio Author: LuciaLocation: Omaha Nebraska PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm
    ----
I was able to access some documents on fold3 and I found Angela/Angelina Bodio (daughter of Giuseppe Bodio & his wife - I still have not found her name). They had three children - Luigi, Generosa and Rosa. I have not been able to find anything on Angela Bodio with a connection to Felice using ancestry or FamilySearch. Would anyone else out there be looking for Felice and Angela?

Thank you Very Happy

#2: Re: Felice Foglia and Angela Bodio Author: suanj PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:43 pm
    ----
Hi,
it is a old topic, but maybe my reply could be helpful:

Massachusetts, Naturalization Records - Originals, 1906-1929 about Felice Foglia
Name: Felice Foglia
Record Type: Petition for Natualization
Court District: District Court
Roll Description: Roll 235: Petitions 89801-90200 (Mar 1927)
Roll Number: 235
wife Angela; children Luigi born in Boston, Ma, Generosa born in Milford, Ma and Rosa born in Italy.

search.ancestry.com/ie...&pid=63715

suanj

#3: Re: Felice Foglia and Angela Bodio Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:35 pm
    ----
Thank you suanj!

#4: Re: Felice Foglia and Angela Bodio Author: LuciaLocation: Omaha Nebraska PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:46 pm
    ----
Thank you!!! I have had to put the search on hold until after classes - 3 papers due this week. I will follow up on this after this week....hopefully Smile

-> Northern Italy