Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Trying to locate Biff. Can anyone help me to reconnect?
-> About Us

#1: Trying to locate Biff. Can anyone help me to reconnect? Author: tcurriLocation: Upper New York State PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:23 pm
    ----
Question Greetings Biff. Is my "time" up or an we continue? Tom

#2: Re: Trying to locate Biff. Can anyone help me to reconnect? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 am
    ----
Tom Biff is always around. He checks in frequently but sometimes has, like most of us, other commitments. Don't worry - he'll be back and see this. Is there anything we can help you with in the meantime?

#3: Re: Trying to locate Biff. Can anyone help me to reconnect? Author: tcurriLocation: Upper New York State PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 pm
    ----
Hello Nuccia, Don't know how to start, but here goes... Biff and I were at a point of curiosity. My grandfather, Tommaso (sp) Curri arrives from Locorodonto, Italy (Port Naples) in 1916. He is 56 years old. About the same time another Tommaso (sp) Curri from Trieste arrives from Italy, age 26. Wondering is my grandfather was previously married?

#4: Re: Trying to locate Biff. Can anyone help me to reconnect? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:05 pm
    ----
I received your message and passed it along to Biff. Since he knows the history of your research I'll wait and give him a chance to reply. Welcome back!

#5: Re: Trying to locate Biff. Can anyone help me to reconnect? Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 am
    ----
Tom,

Glad to hear you're back. To answer your question, the ship manifest you located for Tommaso Curri shows his father as Salvatore, line 1, so I don't think your Tommaso was previously married.

Page 1--see column 11, nearest relative

www.ellisisland.org/EI...&line=0001

Page 2

www.ellisisland.org/EI...&line=0001

Biff

-> About Us