Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Marriage Records - Bronte
-> Translations

#1: Marriage Records - Bronte Author: salveminif PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 am
    ----
Hello, I had submitted one of the three attached (thank you for your previous help). Now, I think that all three of these records are connected. Two are sisters and one is the mother of the two sisters. I am trying to upload with PostImage (hope it works!). Thank you in advance for your help. I am curious if it mentions, towns, church, occupation, etc.

postimage.org/image/oy8q8ozj3/

postimage.org/image/5ho0m64f3/

postimage.org/image/yy3molasf/

Thank you

#2: Re: Marriage Records - Bronte Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:56 pm
    ----
Sorry for the delay.
What are the names you are looking for?

#3: Re: Marriage Records - Bronte Author: salveminif PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am
    ----
the first record is 106 on right side of book - Mirenda and Castiglione
the second record is left side of book 3rd entry from bottom - Leanza and Mirenda
The third record is second entry on right side of book - Ciraldo and Mirenda

You help is greatly appreciated.
Frances

postimage.org/image/oy8q8ozj3/

postimage.org/image/5ho0m64f3/

postimage.org/image/yy3molasf/

#4: Re: Marriage Records - Bronte Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 pm
    ----
1) Antonio Mirenda (anni 30) figlio di Vincenzo e Nunzia Meli(?) - Vincenza Castiglione (anni 19) figlia di Vincenzo e Nunzia, sposati 20 settembre 1884
2) Giuseppa Mirenda (anni 22, nata il 24 agosto[?] 1885) figlia del fu Antonio e Vincenza Castiglione - Vincenzo Leanza (anni 26, nato il 26 novembre 1881) figlio di Vito e Giuseppa Pappalardo, sposati 12 febbraio 1907
3) Nunzia Mirenda (anni 18, nata il 5 maggio 1889) figlia del fu Antonio e Vincenza Castiglione - Antonino Ciraldo (anni 31, nato il 28 gennaio 1876) figlio del fu Nunzio e della fu Nunzia Iachella, sposati il 9 febbraio 1907

L.

#5: Re: Marriage Records - Bronte Author: salveminif PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm
    ----
Thank you so very much, Luca. Even though your translation was in Italian, I was able to clearly understand..... Frances

-> Translations