Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Free the italian images on FS!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Free the italian images on FS! Author: bigwidower PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 am
    ----
A petition has been launched to ask the italian authorities to let FamilySearch show the italian images of civil status.
Sign and share if you feel concerned!

http://www.petizioni24.com/visibilita_dellarchivio_dello_stato_civile_italiano

#2: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 am
    ----
This petition has now been signed by 556 people but your help is still needed. If you haven't signed it yet please consider doing so now. Thanks!

#3: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm
    ----
Well I tried just guessed at a few of the fields. Translation only did the explanation not the form portion. I think Smile

#4: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 pm
    ----
Scroll down until you see the form. Enter your info (Name, Surname, City, Use drop for Country and email, etc. ) The next line is

"Desideri mostrare la tua firma pubblicamente?" meaning you do not have to so your name (emails will NOT be shown either way). Click Si to show your name, no to hide it. Click firma questa petezione to submit. Check your email for a confirmation. Click on the attached link to accept to signing petition. That's pretty much it. Hope this helps.

#5: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:52 am
    ----
Thank you for highlighting and signing the petition. We are close to 600 signatures at the moment. We hope many more will join and reach a remarkable amount of signatures so that the Italian National Archive will take into consideration our request.

Ada

#6: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: GigiLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 pm
    ----
Signed!!!!

#7: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: Romano1970Location: Colorado PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:30 pm
    ----
Signed.

#8: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:04 pm
    ----
By Jove Fenwick, I believe I have succeeded. Bully for me!

#9: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: GigiLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:55 pm
    ----
What have you succeeded at?????

#10: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 pm
    ----
Smile Finally figured out how to fill out the petition. Isn't that great?

#11: Re: Free the italian images on FS! Author: GigiLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:15 pm
    ----
Yes!!! CONGRATS!!!

-> General Discussion Groups