Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Italian online collections on FamilySearch
-> Announcements

#1: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:05 pm
    ----
I have created an excel file with a list of all the Italian "Comuni" included in the "browseimage" FamilySearch collections. The file can be downloaded from:

web.tiscali.it/liviomo...Search.xls

and I will try to keep it up to date as time permits.

#2: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 am
    ----
Thank you so much Livio. Collection list will be very helpful.

lilbees

#3: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:49 pm
    ----
This is amazing! I started one of these months ago and didn't get far with it. Thank you Livio!

#4: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:46 am
    ----
The file web.tiscali.it/liviomo...Search.xls was updated to reflect the new and updated collections:
Italy, Rovigo, Rovigo, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1871-1937 - modified
Italy, Napoli, Melito di Napoli, Civil Registration (Comune), 1809-1929 - new
Italy, Frosinone, Cassino, Civil Registration (Comune), 1861-1929 - new

#5: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:55 am
    ----
Thank you Livio!

#6: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 pm
    ----
That's an amazing spreadsheet!

#7: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 am
    ----
During the last few months I wasn't able to update the file, because my Service Provider (Tiscali) does not allow ftp if you are connected to Internet through a different provider, and I was abroad...
I have now moved the file to another site:

liviomoreno.altervista...Search.xls

#8: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:07 am
    ----

Thanks for posting the list Liveo

#9: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:00 am
    ----
charliemis wrote:

Thanks for posting the list Livio

I'll try to keep it up to date as FS will add new collections Wink

#10: Re: Italian online collections on FamilySearch Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:55 pm
    ----
Thanks Livio! I made this a sticky so it's always near the top for people to find easier. Smile

-> Announcements