Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Boston blast
-> Announcements

#1: Boston blast Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 am
    ----
I hope there is nobody from Boston out there of this group, and I hope everything is fine for you, family and friends, ciao Riccardo

#2: Re: Boston blast Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 am
    ----
Thank You Riccardo for posting this. We all want to express our sympathy to the families of those hurt or killed in this awful explosion and pray all our friends from Boston here are safe.

#3: Re: Boston blast Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 pm
    ----

#4: Re: Boston blast Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm
    ----
My head hurts just thinking about this. We had tickets for the Boston Red Sox yesterday but my husband is sick and we didn't go. We usually watch the marathon after the game. It's so sad to see the devastation in this city I know and love.

#5: Re: Boston blast Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 am
    ----
For what reason something kept you from there. I can't believe how useless this whole thing. What has gotten into people? Has anyone taken responsibility for it yet?

#6: Re: Boston blast Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm
    ----
There are rumors that a suspect has been identified and then conflicting reports about an arrest.

#7: Re: Boston blast Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 am
    ----
I heard the same thing. Let's hope they catch this crazy son of a .........

-> Announcements