Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Surname Pagano
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Surname Pagano Author: APagano PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 pm
    ----

My brother told me about this site. It looks really interesting. I am looking for my family tree. My grandfather, Anthony Pagano was born in Orsara di Puglia in the 1890's. He came to the US in the early 20th Century and lived in Pittsburgh, PA. He had 2 brothers who also came to the US around the same time. Any information about our family tree would be really appreciated.

Sincerely,

Anthony M. Pagano

#2: Re: Surname Pagano Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 pm
    ----
1941 marriage license of Anthony's son Michael to Carmela Fiorenza.
Shows Anthony's wife as Angelina Cristillo.

img706.imageshack.us/i...0/ypjq.jpg

I believe this is Angelina Cristillo's 1911 ship manifest. Travelling with mother Pietra Francesca Santo and siblings Gennaro and Elisabetta.
Leaves grandmother (Pietra Francesca's mother) ?? in Italy.
Destination Pittsburgh to join father Pasquale Cristillo.
Born in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, province of Caserta, Campania

Page 1

www.ellisisland.org/EI...&line=0019

Page 2

www.ellisisland.org/EI...&line=0019

Biff

#3: Re: Surname Pagano Author: APagano PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:56 pm
    ----
Thanks for the information, Biff. I am looking for information in Italy to go with the great information you found about my grandmother.

#4: Re: Surname Pagano Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:30 am
    ----
The best thing to do is have all your North American research done before going over seas. If you have already done this then share some more details with us and help us get acquainted with the family.

#5: Re: Surname Pagano Author: DukenchampLocation: Evans, Ga PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:59 am
    ----
I live in Augusta, Georgia; knew a Pagano, think his first name was Carlo.
He was retired military and worked for the North Augusta (South Carolina) police. He passed away several years ago.
Carlo

-> Where do I begin?