Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Giovanni Farina
-> Central Italy

#1: Giovanni Farina Author: wassLocation: Ulster PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:20 am
    ----
Hi My great grandfather

Last edited by wass on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Giovanni Farina Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:17 pm
    ----
Usually Italian records do not state the cause of death on them so this is something to keep in mind when requesting documents. It is possible he died in another town - other than writing to individual comunes it would be difficult to say as there are not any records available for the time frame which I am aware of on microfilm.

Not the answer you wanted to hear I am sure but unless someone has another answer it is the best I have right now. Sad

#3: Re: Giovanni Farina Author: Melanie532Location: North Carolina, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:13 pm
    ----
Wass,

I would suggest you request Giovanni Farina's Stato di Famiglia Storico from the town hall. If he was born in that town, then whatever town he died in should have sent notice to his town of birth. This family certificate provides vital statistics on an individual and family.

Melanie

-> Central Italy