Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Help translating a 3-page marriage document
-> Translations

#1: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: lynne PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm
    ----
I snail-mailed what looks to be a 3-page marriage document concerning my MGGGF, Ilario Ali and MGGGM, Anna Rosa Crisafi to Nuccia a few months back who kindly agreed to help with the translation. Nuccia's been quite busy and I didn't want to add any more to her plate than she already has. Would someone be willing to help with the translation? I will attach the document when I get a response. Grazie. Smile

Last edited by lynne on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:57 am
    ----
Attach the document and I'll see what I can do. I do not promise a full translation but I hope I will be able to give you the relevant info.

#3: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: lynne PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:19 am
    ----
Grazie, Livio. Whatever you can do to help is most greatly appreciated!

#4: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: lynne PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:20 am
    ----
Grazie... Wink

Last edited by lynne on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

#5: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: lynne PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:21 am
    ----
Sorry, Livio...I'm having a problem attaching the document. I'll try e-mailing it to you.

#6: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 pm
    ----
Oh Lynne - I am so sorry . So many things on the go! If you have trouble uploading it I can do it for you - just let me know!!!!

Livio I did have difficulty reading a lot of what I believe is either the Pubblicazioni or Marriage (it's filed so I can't remember). The handwriting is not the best and I think some of it is in dialect! But the clarity is quite good so any help would be appreciated. Smile

#7: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 am
    ----
I did answer to Lynne via e-mail

#8: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:14 pm
    ----
Thank you Livio! kiss

#9: Re: Help translating a 3-page marriage document Author: princecharming PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:34 am
    ----
Anna Rosa Crisafi to Nuccia a few months back who kindly agreed to help with the translation. Nuccia's been quite busy and I didn't want to add any more to her plate.

-> Translations