Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Yes!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:02 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
OMG, Nuccia, I just IM-ed Biff that exact thing!

Great minds think alike!

Ok Biff..here's what you tell your daughter...go for walk. That will help a bit. Chances are shes already dilated some..not uncommon to be 1-3 cm dilated with your second child but she may still not be ready. The walking should help.

#17: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:04 pm
    ----
Oh and tomorrow's not bad either..my wedding anniversary!

#18: Re: Yes! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:09 pm
    ----
Biff83 wrote:
A little over eleven hours to go for Isabelle to share her birthday with her great great grandfather. If our daughter doesn't deliver today, the doctor has her reporting to the hospital at 5AM tomorrow so they can induce labor. Since my daughter's been having fairly strong contractions all day, I'm still hopeful that today will be the day.

Nervous and anxious nonno to be,
Biff

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!! Surely, Giuseppe is watching over your daughter today. Don't be nervous, just be happy!! She has special people in heaven pleading her safe delivery of a healthy baby for her! Call me crazy but I believe the timing of the delivery of Giuseppe Epifano's records so long after they were requested and the fact that your daughter appears to be in labor today (his birthday) is a sign of love and affection and that previous Epifano's are watching over you all.
Good luck to your daughter I wish her a fast, delivery of the healthy baby Isabelle!!! I hope you have your cigars ready!! Get that digital camera ready too Nonno!! Very Happy

#19: Re: Yes! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:52 pm
    ----
Biff, I hope everything go's ok. Thinking of you & your daughter here in England.
Best wishes to her & her husband I'm sure he played a small part in it lol.
Best thing for a birth "Gas & Air" that's what the midwives I worked with kept telling me. lol

#20: Re: Yes! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:34 pm
    ----
Fingers crossed Biff that all is going well....

You and 'yours' are in my thoughts - bet you can't wait eh Nonnino!

(P.S. Do you reckon she could hold out 'til Sunday? - That's a good day for babies!)

#21: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:34 pm
    ----
Of course Sunday is good..it is another very special person's birthday..isn't it..Carole????

kiss

#22: Re: Yes! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:35 pm
    ----
Is Carole's birthday Sunday?!!

#23: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:36 pm
    ----
Wink

#24: Re: Yes! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:41 pm
    ----
Well thanks for the heads up Zia. Carole you kept a secret from the rest of us....

#25: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 pm
    ----
No problem Mike. Glad to see you back.

Anyone heard from Biff? Its not like him not to sign on all evening. I guess we'll need to wait until morning or until tomorrow evening to hear if there is anything new happening.

Lets keep our fingers crossed! kiss

#26: Re: Yes! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:05 pm
    ----
Not me! I have not seen him all nite. He kind of disappeared after his last post. My guess is he's biting his nails with his family...perhaps at the hospital. I am sure as soon as he gets back home and back down to earth he'll fill us in. I still have my bet in on today! Although there are only 2 more hours left (his time).

#27: Re: Yes! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:02 am
    ----
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NUCCIA! I hope you have some fun today. Very Happy
Maybe a nice dinner without the kids?
Any baby news from Biff yet?

#28: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:04 am
    ----
Thanks Cathy..not sure what we are going to do today..for now I am just relaxing.

#29: Re: Yes! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:40 am
    ----
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ZIA!!!! I hope you and Lou have a great day, enjoy yourself kiss .

#30: Re: Yes! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:19 pm
    ----
Thanks Mike..I decided that since today was a special day, I would bypass the hose and go straight to the pressure washer. I now have all new clean rugs and the cement looks awesome!

Do you think I need therapy??

-> General Discussion Groups