Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: MIGLIACCIO/S'ABUNDOCHEAIN/CASILE HELP!!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: MIGLIACCIO/S'ABUNDOCHEAIN/CASILE HELP!!!! Author: jordan PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:33 pm
    ----
hello.
Desperetly trying to find more information on my great great grandparents. here is what I know.

GEUNARO MIGLIACCIO; MY 2ND GGRANDFATHER. he was born january 20 1879 in Forio, Napoli, Campania, Italy had sons Michael john milaccio (my ggrandfather) i dont know when the name changed occured. joseph,johnny,and james. also a daughter marie

he married my ggrandmother LUIDE S'ABUNDOCHEAIN she was born 24 Jan 1882 in Ischia, Napoli, Campania, Italy her parents MAY BE Giuseppe S'abundocheain and Maria Raffaela Agnese Di Tommaso she may also have a brother named Giuseppe.

my other ggrandfather ANTONIO CASILE BORN March 29 1890 in Regio Calabrio, Italy MARRIED SARA LOGUE BORN abt 1904 they had my great grandmother caroline "carrie", antonio, dominco,joseph,angeline,virginia,anthony,michael,and john.

please help me find more about my ITALIAN ancestors such as parents name ect. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

#2: Re: MIGLIACCIO/S'ABUNDOCHEAIN/CASILE HELP!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:38 am
    ----
Hi Jordan. Welcome to Gente. I think the first thing you need to look at is the spelling of some of the names and places. You may be using the spellings found on documents found online which because are incorrect will make it that much harder to find anyone.

I believe GEUNARO may possibly GENNARO

First Name: Antonio
Last Name: Casile
Ethnicity: Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Cataforio
Date of Arrival: May 14, 1903
Age at Arrival: 13y Gender: M Marital Status: U
Ship of Travel: Prinzess Irene
Port of Departure: Naples
Manifest Line Number: 0009

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Marriage Index, 1885-1951 about Antonio Casile
Name: Antonio Casile
Spouse: Sarah Logue
Spouse Gender: Female
Marriage Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Marriage Year: 1916
Marriage License Number: 343422
Digital GSU Number: 4140411

Pennsylvania, U.S. Naturalization Originals, 1795-1930 about Antonio Casile
Birth Date: 29 Mar 1890
Birth Location: Italy
Naturalization Date: 19 Nov 1928
Spouse Name: Sarrah
Children: Carline, Domenico, Joseph, Angelina, Vergine, Antonio
Arrival Year: 1903
Court Type: District Court
Court Location: Eastern District, Pennsylvania

U.S. Naturalization Record Indexes, 1791-1992 (Indexed in World Archives Project) about Antonio Casile
Birth Date: abt 1891
Age at event: 38
Court District: Pennsylvania
Date of Action: 27 Feb 1929

#3: Re: MIGLIACCIO/S'ABUNDOCHEAIN/CASILE HELP!!!! Author: jordan PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 am
    ----
Thank you so so so much!! Is there anything you could find on Gennaro migliaccio? He changed his name to james milaccio at some point. No one knows why and I really can't find much on him I would really like to know who is parents are. Thanks again!

#4: Re: MIGLIACCIO/S'ABUNDOCHEAIN/CASILE HELP!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 am
    ----
I'll check for you sometime this weekend and let you know. Meanwhile you may want to check out my page www.calabriaexchange.c...index.html which thanks to Ben hosts several images of Cataforio indici. You can check out Ben's site as well here: www.benvanrijswijk.com...ogiche.htm

#5: Re: MIGLIACCIO/S'ABUNDOCHEAIN/CASILE HELP!!!! Author: jordan PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:02 pm
    ----
Oh thanks so much! Look forward to hearing from you over the weekend

-> General Discussion Groups