Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Massucci family in Cerro al Volturno
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Massucci family in Cerro al Volturno Author: FindmassucciLocation: Erie,Pennsylvania USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:27 pm
    ----
I am researching my family's genealogy in Italy using Ancestry.com. My great grandfather, Martino Massucci emigrated from Cerro al Volturno, Isernia, Italy in 1903 aboard the ship Gera. He, his wife Amalia Nerone, his children Assunta, Michele and Santo disembarked from the port of Naples on 5/8/1903 ---- arriving at NY City on 5/22/1903. They destination was the home of Amalia's father, Domenico Nerone, in Ashtabula, Ohio USA. Martino Massucci was born in 1868-9 and married Amalia Nerone in 1896. If you have any connection to, or information on, the Massucci or Nerone surnames, in Italy, or the US ---- especially in relation to Cerro al Volturno please feel free to comment or private message me, on Facebook...... GRAZIE

#2: Re: Massucci family in Cerro al Volturno Author: A_Milano PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:46 am
    ----
Good morning,

I happened to come across this post while researching some ancestry. Being that you are from Erie, I'm assuming you are part of the Massucci family we are familiar with seeing that I grew up in Ashtabula, OH?

Have you been able to find out any additional information via this forum post since you posted in 2014?

Assunta Massucci is my Great Grandmother, wife of Henry Milano.

Thank you for your time!

-> General Discussion Groups