Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Labor Day
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Labor Day Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm
    ----
Well its the last long weekend of the summer. In Canada, this means the kids start back at school on Tuesday morning (whoo hoo)!

Does anyone have any major plans for the weekend? I am just going to hang around and maybe clean up a bit, get things ready for the kids and for Simy's arrival.

I have a lot of research to document too so I hope to find time to do some of that.

#2: Re: Labor Day Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 pm
    ----
Surprise! I am transcribing documents! giornale Also will be working on the website. Since my vacation was a rainy one and we have sun this weekend I hope to see the new "Stingray Bay" exhibit at the zoo. If I am lucky I will get to touch the stingrays! And maybe go downtown. If I do, maybe I'll post pictures.

#3: Re: Labor Day Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:41 am
    ----
It is my wife, Jennifer's birthday on Tuesday, so I have an entire three days lined up to celebrate. Saturday ... friends, Sunday ... family, and Monday ... me!

Wink

#4: Re: Labor Day Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:48 am
    ----
Are you cooking again Bob? Can you send some virtual food over?

Oh, yes..we also need a virtual bar here so whenever you get the chance, could you build one? I would like to buy the first round.

#5: Re: Labor Day Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:25 pm
    ----
We went out today to buy a light fixture for the kitchen. I was tired of how mine decided not to work sometimes, when it was damp. We ended up buying 3 new fixtures, kitchen, laundry room and entryway.

Tomorrow..hubby is going upstate with son..and monday, we are taking my 15 year old granddaughter to the mall. (I am sure this will be another 4 hour trip...lol)

#6: Re: Labor Day Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:38 pm
    ----
I saw a no hitter on Satuday in Boston. It was unbelievably exciting! Those were my Labor Day weekend plans.

#7: Re: Labor Day Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:28 am
    ----
Prepared Round Steak with Mushroom Gravy in the crock-pot and birthday cake for desert ... Jennifer and friends. Then Rigatoni the next day and more birthday cake ... family.

Give me a few days to build the bar ...

-> General Discussion Groups