Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Isabelle!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#31: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:24 am
    ----
Enjoy every minute you babysit Biff, they dont seem to stay babies for long these days and before you know it she'll be chasing after YOU. She's a real wee beauty, you'll soon need to get a lovely ribbon to tie back that lovely head of hair she has.
God Bless
Emmy

#32: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:30 am
    ----
Awww Biff she is beautiful! Enjoy her, she is a real treasure.

#33: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 pm
    ----
Oooo - she is just sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

#34: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
I couldn't resist posting this new photo of Isabelle's older cousin Angelina. Another pretty girl. We can't wait to see her again. My, my, I remember when she was the size of Isabelle. Where does the time go??

#35: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:50 pm
    ----
Oh Biff...she's is absolutely gorgeous!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Lib

#36: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:26 pm
    ----
She's a little cracker Biff, you must be so proud.
Ain't it just great being a Grandpa?

#37: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:05 pm
    ----
Wow Biff, Angelina has gotten more beautiful! What a lucky man you are! All those beautiful girls! You and your son must feel out numbered!

#38: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:38 pm
    ----
She most certainly is beautiful. You 're a lucky man biff..take care of all these beautiful ladies, and yourself!

#39: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:45 pm
    ----
She is just adorable!! I dont know how I missed the first batch of these pix. I just caught up!!

#40: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:15 am
    ----
Biff,
your grandaughters are so beautiful, try to spend a lot of time with them, as much as you can, because I'm sure it is worth.
Enjoy your time with them
hugs Riccardo

#41: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:55 pm
    ----
You blink..they are grown. I have 13 grandkiddies. My number one, is almost 16. I still have her baby pix all over my house (along with everyone elses). It seems the time just flew by..it was like yesterday, that she was that little baby..and now she is all grown up.

#42: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:12 pm
    ----
Isabelle at 5 and a half weeks.

Angelina--Halloween Sneak Preview

#43: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:12 pm
    ----
Oh Biff! They are beautiful girls! It's going to be a wonderful Christmas this year!!

#44: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:47 pm
    ----
They are both adorable!!

#45: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:02 am
    ----
Oh wow how Isabelle has grown so much! And Angelina is so sweet in that costume! God Bless them..they're gorgeous!

-> General Discussion Groups