Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Isabelle!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#46: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:25 am
    ----
Congratulations for the beautiful grandauughters
bye Riccardo

#47: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:22 am
    ----
Two lovely grandaughters to be proud of.
What a difference in Isabella already bet you just wont be able to stop giving her lots of cuddles Smile
Emmy

#48: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:12 am
    ----
Biff, I cannot believe how cute Isabelle really is.

#49: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:11 am
    ----
Hard to believe she'll be eight weeks old tomorrow! Nothing compares to seeing her smile when she's happy.

Hey Cathy, Isabelle wants to know when you're coming down to play?

6 weeks old on 13 October.

#50: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:58 am
    ----
Look how shes grown! Its so hard to believe that its been eight weeks already. God Bless!

#51: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:02 am
    ----
OH My!! She gets more beautiful every day! If I can make it, my vacation time from work is scheduled for December 4-12. I may be driving so anyone in between Chicago and Naples better watch out! Shocked When I find out for sure if we are coming down, I'll email or pm you. I hope I can make it - I would love to meet you and your family.

#52: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:42 pm
    ----
Oh 'Nonno Biff' - with those eyes - wait 'til she's older...

Caspita - ma e veramente una bellissima bambina.... Smile

#53: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:23 pm
    ----
Biff she's a real wee beauty.

Quote::
Carole said:with those eyes - wait 'til she's older...

Yes Carole I agree and I can just see Biff standing guard when all those boyfriends start coming round.
They had better look out!!

Emmy

#54: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:41 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Biff she's a real wee beauty.

Quote::
Carole said:with those eyes - wait 'til she's older...

Yes Carole I agree and I can just see Biff standing guard when all those boyfriends start coming round.
They had better look out!!

Emmy
I'm rolling on the floor here Emmy - and I'm still at work! I can see that too. In fact, I may join him!

#55: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:45 pm
    ----
Biff, I know you are just going to have a Great Christmas with the girls.
As the great Maurice said "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" I'm sure you will in time introduce Isabelle to the Blues, mines already blowing on the Harmonica lol.
Best wishes. Mike.

-> General Discussion Groups