Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Manolio birth certificate
-> Translations

#1: Giuseppe Antonio Manolio birth certificate Author: Mrsdocglb PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm
    ----
Hi:

I have just found this site and am so excited! I have been trying to find information about my grandfather, Giuseppe Antonio Manolio, from Rotondella. I have hit a roadblock except for this document, which I cannot translate, but think is a birth certificate. Any help that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. My grandfather came to the US with his mother, Anna Maria Messuti Manolio, and his sister Antoinetta Manolio in 1907. Apparently she Italy under mysterious circumstances and was not accompanied by her husband. This has always been something that no one spoke of, and my grandfather became Joseph when he grew up and told everyone he was born in the USA....marriage and death certificates both reflect this.

I have tried to upload the document....I will email to anyone who is willing to help.

Thank you so much for you help.

#2: Re: Giuseppe Antonio Manolio birth certificate Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:48 am
    ----
send it to liviomoreno @ gmail.com (no spaces) and I will upload it for you

#3: Re: Giuseppe Antonio Manolio birth certificate Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm
    ----
The original birth record is available here: familysearch.org/pal:/...,350087901
Anna Maria Messuti was not married with Luigi Manolio...
Giuseppantonio Manolio was born in Rotondella, in the house located in Via Cavour #15, on 1905 March 8. He was the son of
Luigi Manolio, aged 63, son of deceased Giuseppantonio
and of Anna Maria Messuti, aged 24, daughter of deceased Angelo, not married

#4: Re: Giuseppe Antonio Manolio birth certificate Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:05 pm
    ----
And this is the birth record of Antonia Maria Manolio, born Aug 6 1903: familysearch.org/pal:/...,350087901

#5: Re: Giuseppe Antonio Manolio birth certificate Author: Mrsdocglb PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:32 pm
    ----
Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

-> Translations