Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Pasquale Alagna
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Pasquale Alagna Author: JLaVerdure PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:10 am
    ----
I have found out that my grandfather, Pasquale Alagna, was born 16 April 1892, in Staiti, Reggio Calabria, Italy. Trying to find a birth certificate, who his parents were, and his siblings. I believe he might of had a brother name Anthony Alagna. My grandfather left Staiti, sometime in the early 1900's, was in New York, USA, and then settled in Lansing, Michigan USA. Also looking for any Alagna family in Staiti, or in the area.

Thank You,

James

#2: Re: Pasquale Alagna Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 am
    ----
You may request his birth record to
Comune di Staiti (Ufficio di Stato Civile)
Piazza Municipio 2
89030 Staiti RC
Italy

email: segreteria @ comune.staiti.rc.it

a sample letter is available at www.angelfire.com/ok3/...tters.html

#3: Re: Pasquale Alagna Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:18 pm
    ----
Pasquale arrived New York on the San Giorgio on 15 May 1913. Left father Francesco in Staiti. Destination Montreal to join brother Tommaso.

interactive.ancestry.c..._2079-0402

Biff

#4: Re: Pasquale Alagna Author: tommaso PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:37 pm
    ----
Dear James,

I am Tommaso Alagna. My grandfather was Tommaso Alagna and he had a sibling named Pasquale. They were both born in 1892 in Staiti and they died in the same place in 1963. My grandfather Tommaso Lived in NY from 1907 to around 1955, while Pasquale left USA much earlier, but unfortunately I don't remember the precise year. They had a brother who maigh lived in Detroit and a sister named Paola. I don't know if you find these informations to be useful.

Sincerely,
Tommaso Alagna

-> Where do I begin?