Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Cosenza Archives
-> Southern Italy

#1: Cosenza Archives Author: nurse2trav PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:39 am
    ----
I have had wonderful luck searching the archives of Cosenza at the following web address: 88.59.143.158/ascs_web...lice.faces
Unfortunately, for the last few months it is no longer working. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I don't speak or write enough Italian to write to them and ask about it.

#2: Re: Cosenza Archives Author: maryg PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 am
    ----
The website for State Archive of Cosenza is back up & running as of June 19th It is www.poster.benicultural.it

#3: Re: Cosenza Archives Author: nurse2trav PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:24 pm
    ----
Thanks maryg. Back to the search!

#4: Re: Cosenza Archives Author: beachman PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:04 am
    ----
The link www.poster.benicultural.it doesn't seem to be working for me. Is it still working for anyone else? Does anyone know what is going on with their website? I do not understand why it works and then doesn't work again.

#5: Re: Cosenza Archives Author: Rende3Location: California PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:31 pm
    ----
I wrote to the "Archivio ..." webmaster and they replied to me that their software update at the beginning of the year resulted in an "ERROR" for the Search function. They said they were working on getting it corrected but to date I see they haven't corrected it. I found a New site that may be of some assistance, www.italianside.com , I'm awaiting from the webmaster for further description on their services and forum accessibilities. Thx

#6: Re: Cosenza Archives Author: joannsalvo PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:59 pm
    ----
88.59.143.158/ascs_web...4B23.node1

Try this

-> Southern Italy