Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: De Angelis and Peruzzini in Rome
-> Central Italy

#1: De Angelis and Peruzzini in Rome Author: aleangelis PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 pm
    ----
Dear Friends, I am looking for my great-grandfather and great-grandmother - Giacomo de Angelis and Antonia Peruzzini. They emigrated from Italy to Brazil.

I tried the FamilySearch website, but the province of Rome is not cataloged yet.
Already I contacted the Stato Civile di Roma but as my great-grandfather was born in 1861 - 1868 is difficult to find something in the commune and churches.

I know the surname "de Angelis" is common in central Italy, but if they have any experience with these surnames and any tips or any site to indicate, I will be immensely grateful.

Thank you.
Alexandre de Angelis

#2: Re: De Angelis and Peruzzini in Rome Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm
    ----
Perhaps some document, like a marriage, in Brazil has the name of the parish where they were baptized. If you know this, then you can contact the church.
It may also be possible to locate a military record since he would have served around 1871.

-> Central Italy