Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Arpino Family of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
-> Central Italy

#1: Arpino Family of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido Author: Karen40 PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:46 pm
    ----
I know this is a long shot but I am looking for any relatives or information of Antonio Arpino son of Pasquale Arpino & Angela Suava? (not sure on her surname) he was born in Sant'Elia Fiumerapido May 6, 1889, so I know the records have been destroyed and any chance of finding information that way are next to none.
I believe he came to the US in 1907 he settled in Boston, Massachusetts. He had a sister named Antonia born around 1903.
He married Lucia Lanni in Boston in June 1918, and they had 8 children one was my Grandmother Lena. The children were Concetta, Mafalda, Lena, Americo, Palmina, Anthony, Adeline & Susan. (at least this is what I have found in my research, I did not know my extended family well).
Any information on any of this family with the exception of Lena, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

#2: Re: Arpino Family of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:47 am
    ----
Cvil records were destroyed it is true but most of the parish records survived.
Lucia Lanni is probably from San Donato.

#3: Re: Arpino Family of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido Author: Ed_B PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:15 pm
    ----
I have a Tjeresa Lanni in my tree, married to Carmen Persechini (Persechino?) from Sant'Elia. I have been unable to get any further with either of there trees though. I hope to get to Sant'Elia in the fall and will try to find some of the names from my tree in cemeteries there. Will definitely be looking for Lanni.

#4: Re: Arpino Family of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:34 am
    ----
Before you waste too much time in the cemetery you might wasnt to read some posts on my website. Italians rarely 'rest in peace'. After 10-30 years their remains are moved to an 'ossario'.

-> Central Italy