Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Rose Rosse
-> Music

#1: Rose Rosse Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:30 pm
    ----
Of course, I had to post some music my another legend..Massimo Ranieri.

How many of you had this song play at your weddings or heard it at someone else's?? I still get goosebumps when I hear this man sing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM8ZGNN8QKo

and another favourite from when I was in Italy..but I think the end cuts off prematurely.. Sad

www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

Sorry Carole..I couldn't post the one you sent me...but it was beautiful!

#2: Re: Rose Rosse Author: calabriangirl PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:42 am
    ----
As Long As No Shakira ;P

#3: Re: Rose Rosse Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:49 am
    ----
Why not Jen? Mom's grooving down here!

#4: Re: Rose Rosse Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:28 am
    ----
calabriangirl wrote:
As Long As No Shakira ;P

Welcome Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5: Re: Rose Rosse Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:50 am
    ----
Hi there Jen...

Nice to have you back with us! (I like Shakira too) Wink

#6: Re: Rose Rosse Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:09 am
    ----
Hi Jen,

Glad to see you. Here's a belated birthday wish.
Forever Young

Biff

#7: Re: Rose Rosse Author: calabriangirl PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 pm
    ----
Thanks Everyone

Mom I didn't need to hear that your grooving! Very Happy

#8: Re: Rose Rosse Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:32 pm
    ----
I bet your mom looks really cute "grooving" Smile

(Shakira tho...yikes!!)

Nuccia here is something to grove to, three of my favorite bands in one video. (Cobra Starship, The Academy Is and Gym Class Heroes, I've seen all three live and was blown away)

It's from the soundtrack of Snakes on a Plane..

(this is the censored version because there are minors about lol)

hm.... why doesn't the Youtube "embed" code work???

#9: Re: Rose Rosse Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:23 pm
    ----
James I can't figure out how to get it installed yet..but I do have the code on the other forum. I'm just missing something..

And yes..I love to "groove" to just about anything Wink

And as for Shakira..have you seen the way she moves those hips..belly dancing lessons here I come! Rolling Eyes

#10: Re: Rose Rosse Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:55 pm
    ----
calabriangirl wrote:
As Long As No Shakira ;P

See that Zia, another connection my mom likes Shakira. Hey Jen, glad to see you around! We need more young people around here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (meaning under 18...*ducks the flying slippers!! Mr. Green Mr. Green *

#11: Re: Rose Rosse Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:19 pm
    ----
Who you calling old!! Twisted Evil Nuccia is younger than me!! You better duck that slipper! But can you duck mine and Nuccia's! hehehe
Glad to see you back Jenn! Will you be posting riddles?

#12: Re: Rose Rosse Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:21 pm
    ----
I will try my best to duck them both. PS areyou on skype?

-> Music