Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Calabria Record
-> Southern Italy

#1: Calabria Record Author: JoeBlack36 PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:14 pm
    ----
Can someone translate that record for me, having a hard time to read this.

I post the link where you can see the record:

www.antenati.san.benic...=160582214

The persons name is Eugenio Conforti Record number 5, on the left bottom of the record.

Thanks,
Domenico

#2: Re: Calabria Record Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:58 am
    ----
Eugenio Conforti is a foundling
On July 26 1881 in the Town hall of Roccella Jonica appeared Anna Clemente, aged 31, spinner, who presented a baby male aged about 5 days and she declared she found him the day before at 11pm outside the door of her house.
The Mayor imposed gave the baby the name Eugenio Conforti.
On her request the baby was given to Anna Clemente who promised to nourish and grow him.

#3: Re: Calabria Record Author: JoeBlack36 PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:09 am
    ----
Livio, thanks you so much for your help. Is there a description what he was wearing?? I really appreciate your help. Thanks

#4: Re: Calabria Record Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:41 am
    ----
"Un pannolino di tela bianca, una fascia parimenti bianca di cotone, fazzoletto bianco e rosso, coppola di lino con nastri rossi e verdi"
"A white cloth diaper, cotton band also white, handkerchief white and red, and a hat of linen with red and green ribbons"

#5: Re: Calabria Record Author: JoeBlack36 PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:53 am
    ----
thanks

-> Southern Italy