Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: looking for manifest of Sabato Pizzano changed to Pisano
-> Southern Italy

#1: looking for manifest of Sabato Pizzano changed to Pisano Author: DaveFerroLocation: Auburn NY PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:28 pm
    ----
Another request for another cousin's grandfather

I found info at Castle Garden but can't find manifest at Ellis!
Pizzano Sabato age 18
arrived 28 Feb 1906 from Pietradefusi
Ship: Prinzess Irene from Genoa to New York
Uncle Pasquale Lombardi at 49 Mulberry NYC

I did get to the 3 manifest lists (Naples, Genoa, Gibraltar) and browsed through but could not find him

Finally getting back to this site and the people here - miss everyone

Thanks,
Dave

#2: Re: looking for manifest of Sabato Pizzano changed to Pisano Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:00 pm
    ----
The majority of the pages for the Prinzess Irene for that arrival were damaged and unreadable so they were not microfilmed. If you can open the link below, go to page 637 for the notation stating their condition.

stevemorse.org/ellis/m...ue&mode=ny

Biff

#3: Re: looking for manifest of Sabato Pizzano changed to Pisano Author: DaveFerroLocation: Auburn NY PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:29 pm
    ----
Thanks, Biff

Several years ago I was able to access the 3 manifest logs for the ship through stevemorse.org & stepped through most of them, noting the sections marked by the microfilmer and also the Ellis printed list but could not find him.

Ellis has changed their website and now I can't even get to the manifest through the ship list method.

Thought maybe someone could find him better than I could.

I'll keep trying to get back to the section of the ship list

Thanks again,

Dave

-> Southern Italy