Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Dual Citizenship
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Dual Citizenship Author: Curci-GhioLocation: Scottsdale, AZ PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:30 pm
    ----
Hello everyone:

I am in the process of applying for Dual Citizenship through jure sanguinis, through the Italian Consulate of Los Angeles. Appointments are given years away as they only give 2 appointments per week and mine is in 2023, my children waited a couple of months to ask for an appointment and theirs is in 2024, just thought I would put out that information in case anyone has been thinking about it, you should go ahead and make an appointment while you gather your information.

I need some help with mine, if anyone has been through the process, I would gladly pay to get some advice and just want to know what kind of questions and process goes on at the actual interview. The lawyers are a little expensive, so I will wait til I get closer to appointment to see if I need one. I have been able to get quite a bit of documentation on my own, but I still have to get original birth records from Italy so I will need a little help with that. If anyone who has gotten dual citizenship . Please send me a message and share your experience. I will be happy to share, when I have completed the process. Thank you and Happy Holidays, Francine

-> General Discussion Groups