Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:57 am
    ----
Well in only two days, Simy (gogagna) is going to be here. I'm looking forward to her visit very much. Things have been busy for us as I'm sure they have been for everyone. I think this little trip of Simy will be just what I need.

Thankfully the weather is is promising to co operate to as its supposed to be nice all week. Her visit will take us to the week just before Thanksgiving (Columbus Day in the US).

We keep you all posted... Very Happy

#2: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:19 am
    ----
We'll look forward to your updates and the tales of both your - and her exploits.

We'll have to hear about the "Dennis Concert" too

Don't forget!

#3: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:09 am
    ----
Well... my feelings are very strange in this moment...
I'm very quiet outside, but I feel like I have a earthquake into my mind! Shocked

Can't wait to hug you!
I'm sure that the first thing I'll say, while hugging you, will be: "Hi Nuccia! ...have you a cigarette?" hide
Mr. Green

#4: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:37 am
    ----
Sorry I've not been intouch the past few days - computer wouldnt let me go online and the engineer just came this morning and fixed problem - it wasnt me it was their main exchange that had the fault.
Simy I'm glad I got back on in time to wish you a safe and enjoyable journey I know you'll have a great time when you get there.
god Bless
Emmy

#5: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:58 am
    ----
Simy, I would like to fly with you to Nuccia, I hope my dream to meet her will come true soon
Have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation in Canada
hugs
Riccardo

#6: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:33 am
    ----
Simy,
I know you will have a safe journey. I am so excited for both of you! Have fun!
Cathy

#7: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:16 pm
    ----
When I wrote this post this morning it didn't seem so real but now, after reading all the replies, it really is true, isn't it?

Ok..I'll have the cigarettes waiting Simy...but don't worry. You most likely will enjoy the flight. I have always loved flying.

Carole, Riccardo...wish you both were able to join us. But I guess its just one more reason for me to come there..

Cathy..you're only 500 miles away..That's doable, no? Very Happy

#8: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:35 pm
    ----
Thanks friends!!!! Wink

nuccia wrote:
Cathy..you're only 500 miles away..That's doable, no? Very Happy

It's an excellent idea!!! Mr. Green

#9: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:26 pm
    ----
Only 500 miles?! Shocked I would love to come meet you both but it's just not possible right now. I really wish I could - this may be my only chance to meet Simy. Sad I do expect to speak with Simy on Skype during her trip though!
kiss

#10: Re: Simy's Arrival..The coutdown Begins Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:33 am
    ----
Cathy... believe me... it's easier to meet me during another trip than speak with me on Skype...! Shocked Shocked Shocked Neutral
(Ask Nuccia what I'm meaning!) Mr. Green

-> General Discussion Groups