Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:30 am
    ----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINA AND TERESA!!! I WISH YOU BOTH ONE THOUSAND OF THESE DAYS

BUON COMPLEANNO, GINA E TERESA!!! VI AUGURO MILLE DI QUESTI GIORNI
CIAO RICCARDO

kiss

#2: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 am
    ----
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO TERESA AND GINA
HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A LOVELY DAY

With Love Emmy

#3: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 am
    ----

Have a great birthday - to both of you!

#4: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:50 am
    ----
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Gina and Teresa.
Happy Birthday to Both of you.

And many more years.

party

#5: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 am
    ----
Happy Birthday! Hope you both have a great day!

party

#6: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 am
    ----
A very Happy Birthday Ladies and many more! kiss

#7: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:58 am
    ----
Well.....thank you all so kindly! I have hit that ugly mark.....39. Next year won't be so pleasant, I'm afraid!

#8: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:58 am
    ----
Happy Birthday!!!
party
Biff

#9: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:01 am
    ----
Gina501 wrote:
Well.....thank you all so kindly! I have hit that ugly mark.....39. Next year won't be so pleasant, I'm afraid!

Oh I think you are going to love next year! $0 was my favorite Birthday..and 41 wasn't so bad either. Remember, for a woman, life begins at 40 and let me tell you its true! kiss Wink

#10: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 am
    ----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH, GINA AND TERESA!!!!!!

party

Liz Cool

#11: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:23 am
    ----
Bob compleanno a Gina e a Teresa party

#12: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:08 am
    ----
Gina501 wrote:
Maybe next year you can come to Chicago and we can cry in our beer together! Next August is a rough one for me too! Only add 10 years! Sad

#13: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:25 am
    ----
Happy birthday Gina and Teresa! Hope you both have a great time Very Happy . Oh and Gina when are you comming to visit?

#14: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:29 am
    ----
Mikey..where you been? Email me....

#15: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:39 am
    ----
Come! come! girls stop worrying about your age.
Enjoy every day you have and when you can, do what you want, when you want and then you'll have no regrets.

39? 49? 69? they're all just numbers it's the attitude you have and what you feel inside that counts.

You can be 80 and still think like a 20 year old (only problem is you have to think that wee bit harder.) Smile party

(please note I didnt say act like a 20 year old)
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Love and Hugs
Emmy

-> General Discussion Groups