Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:39 pm
    ----
I emailed you at gmail.

#17: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:43 pm
    ----
Kisses, Emmy! You are RIGHT!

And anyway, Cathy, you and I can celebrate the big ones together. I'll make it a point to come to Chicago and we'll tie one on!

#18: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:44 pm
    ----
Hey..you both forgot about me...I'm in for a girls night..even if I do have to travel for it! Wink

#19: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:30 pm
    ----

TO YOU BOTH - AND MANY MORE!

Sorry I'm late....

#20: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 pm
    ----
Thank you all....

WAIT A MINUTE! I forgot about our Gente reunion in NY in October. We can all still celebrate then...

#21: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:50 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Hey..you both forgot about me...I'm in for a girls night..even if I do have to travel for it! Wink
Of course! We'll turn my little condo into a dorm and hit the town. There is a great mexican restaurant walking distance from me that has great food and the best Mango margaritas on the planet!
Miss Emmy, of course you are right! I used to tease my mother that she was younger than me because she was healthier right up until she turned 85. My parents would winter in Florida every year and she would swim 100 laps in the pool every day. How many young people can do that?

#22: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm
    ----
I NEVER could do that! God bless her heart...

#23: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:53 pm
    ----
Birthday wishes to you both
Lib

#24: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:36 pm
    ----
thank you Lib

#25: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:33 pm
    ----
May I also add my two pennies worth and wish you both Happy Birthday.
May you both have a great day.
Best Wishes,
Mike (Carnie).

#26: Re: Today is Gina and Teresa (wife of Riccardo) birthday!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:46 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday, girls!!!!

-> General Discussion Groups