Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Simy has Arrived!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:45 am
    ----
Well, we made to Niagara Falls and to the USA. Sometime tomorrow (today) we should be able to post the pictures.

We'll also be cutting Simy's hair as she did say she would let me cut it if she made it to the USA.

Stand by for it.......

#17: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:24 am
    ----
Shocked NO SIMY!!! Don't let her touch your hair! Shocked I'm glad you made it to the falls. So what did you think of them?

#18: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:32 am
    ----
Yes how did you like them? I was there when I was a little kid about 10 maybe, and I had a great time! I how you enjoyed the USA too, when we all get together next October you should come then too. Can't wait to see pictures.

Mikey

#19: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
8O NO SIMY!!! Don't let her touch your hair! Shocked I'm glad you made it to the falls. So what did you think of them?

Cathy... it was a promise... I said that if I ever go to USA, I'll cut a piece of my braid.....
But I was kidding!!!! Sad
Mr. Green

Niagara Falls are very beautiful! I love them! We had a great time there and lots of fun!!! [Thanks to Nuccia & Lou!!! kiss ]
I saw so many new things for me, you can't know! Wink
party

#20: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:35 pm
    ----
Did you say how much of your braid? This may be your way out! I am so glad you are having fun.

#21: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 pm
    ----
Look..you guys can't talk me (or her) out of this. She tried last night. She said she was going to cut it, and in about 15 minutes I am going to do it.

Oh yeah..they finger printed her at the border...I should have just left her there! kiss

#22: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:21 pm
    ----
ok..here are just a few pictures...

#23: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:24 pm
    ----
Simy........

#24: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:25 pm
    ----
After the haircut..

#25: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:45 pm
    ----
This was taken in front of the falls..unfortunately, it was too dark for the Falls to show and too light for the lights to be turned on so it didn't come out quite the way we were hoping. Maybe Simona's pictures will be better.

#26: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 pm
    ----
LOL Simy looks so thrilled! It does look good, so that is a plus (hey did you pull out the Singer scissors for that?). When I come over I am bringing a slipper for you to autograph Very Happy .

Can't wait to see more pictures.

Mike

#27: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:58 pm
    ----
If want to see more (including the video of us cutting Simona's Hair, you can have a look on facebook. Link to pictures is..

www.facebook.com/album...=846480472

#28: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:55 pm
    ----
LOL Mr. Green love the pictures...Carole I didn't know you had a facebook!

#29: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:21 am
    ----
Love the photos Folks kiss - but why all on Facebook?
(I HATE Facebook - far too complicated for me!). Evil or Very Mad

Put some on "Gente" and "Amici" too though.... where everyone can see them
hide

It's US who need the members - NOT Facebook peep

Thanks for the compliment MIke... pleased you like the (4) photos..... Very Happy

#30: Re: Simy has Arrived! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:37 pm
    ----
Hi All,

We did post some here (the ones that weren't too bad) but we couldn't put the video here. I still need to figure out how to install that feature...thats why we went to facebook.....sorry! kiss

-> General Discussion Groups