Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 pm
    ----
I am sorry that happened Simy. But don't be so disappointed. How many people can say they flew half way around the world to see their idol perform live and in person??? It was still an unbelievable experience for you and I wish I was there to share in it. Maybe next October we will meet.

#17: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:17 pm
    ----
I don't think he is her idol anymore! Sad Poor Simy has not been treated well by Americans this week. First her bad experience at Niagra Falls and now this. I just hope she knows not all Americans treat people like that!

#18: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:29 pm
    ----
I LOVE YOU SIMY!!!...and I'm American. See we don't all stink.

#19: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:07 pm
    ----
Gina... I agree with you, it was an unbelievable experience! Wink

Cathy... he's still my idol... I do love his voice. Even though I thought he was a different person... Some weeks ago I emailed some of his fans through another forum and they told me that he's a nice and friendly person (maybe we were talking about a different guy... Shocked )
Mr. Green

Mike... LOVE YA! kiss

#20: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:33 pm
    ----
Maybe he just had a bad day.

#21: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 am
    ----
I must have missed something ! What happened at Niagra Falls?
Emmy

#22: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:49 am
    ----
Sorry emmy..we're going back and forth between two posts here. The US Immigration officer at the border gave Simy a very hard time when we tried to cross over into the US. I understand the reasoning behind it but none of us appreciated the method he used to convey his message...he was very rude and intimating.

#23: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:21 am
    ----
These stars dont realize that if it wasnt for the fans, they wouldnt be stars.

Sorry you were disapointed, Simy.

And glad the shirt stayed on..lol.

#24: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:10 pm
    ----
I understand too why they have to be strict and thorough but there are ways and means to carry out all the checks without being rude and throwing 'their weight' around. That was a shame that happened and then on top of that 'Dennis' refusing to get a photo taken!!!!!!!
Emmy

#25: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:02 pm
    ----
That's ok...we had a great time today. We went downtown and to the Hard Rock Cafe where they broadcast the local rock station. Kim Mitchell, (from Max Webster), was the DJ. He has made reference on the air before about how rude Dennis DeYoung was to him when his group opened for Styx so I decided to go in and tell him that he was so right. I explained how Simy flew across the world to see him and how he behaved. Kim took a minute out of his time, talked to us, signed an autograph and had a picture taken with Simy and my husband..

All in all, it was a very nice "treat".

#26: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
Maybe he just had a bad day.

...It seems he has many bad days!!! Shocked Confused

Eleven wrote:
And glad the shirt stayed on..lol.

I'm glad too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green

#27: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:03 pm
    ----
I felt so bad about Simy's bad experience that I think I found her the perfect man..

#28: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 pm
    ----
LMAO..Now THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

#29: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:43 pm
    ----
........Hey does anyone know how to get Coke out of your keyboard?? Thanks to that I spit my drink everywhere lol where did you get that thing. I didn't know they did an aniimated version of my uncle and put him on the computer lol! Shocked

#30: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
I felt so bad about Simy's bad experience that I think I found her the perfect man..

Hey... I'm still here! Do you want to start a "slippers war"??? Mr. Green

-> General Discussion Groups