Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Database?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Database? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:53 pm
    ----
Dont know if it's my computer but it looks like many of the surnames dont match up with the place names/members name. on the database lists
Both of mine dont match up Sad
Emmy

#2: Re: Database? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:38 pm
    ----
I think I've figured out what the problem could be. We all use different browsers and different version of IE. IE6 users will view pages differently than those using IE7 or Firefox. etc. There were several bugs in IE6 and in Nescape that will/should iron themselves out once they phase those programs out.

I created a webpage this morning using Firefox that was perfect but when I logged on to IE, the page was all out of whack so I had to go in a make adjustments for it to view correctly in both browsers.

Your names line up fine on my screen, yet my surname under the M doesn't. Liz and I have talked about redoing the page once we both have some time. Meanwhile, please bare with us while we figure this out. kiss

#3: Re: Database? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:09 pm
    ----
Thanks for the explantion Nuccia Wink just pleased its not my computer playing up again!
Emmy Very Happy

-> General Discussion Groups