Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Columbus Day- NYC
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:11 pm
    ----
I added some pics of the parade to my Celenza website. They are under the Columbus Day link to the left on the home page. Enjoy!

#17: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:57 pm
    ----
You are doing a great job on the site. Keep up the great work.

#18: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 am
    ----
Yes, I agree with Cathy. Its a wonderful site.

#19: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:50 am
    ----
I see all these wonderful 'family' and 'town/regional' sites here and I've got to admit that they have made me really want to produce the same sort of thing for my extensive (though rarely seen) family.

There are so many similar sites to see here on "Gente" and yours Lori is certainly up there with the best. Thank you for sharing it with us.

#20: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:25 am
    ----
Embarassed Awww, Carole, Cathy and Nuccia, you are making me blush! This is really my first and only try at this sort of web presence, so it means alot to me that you are enjoying the site. Thank you very much for the compliments. Or "grazie per i complimenti". LOL. I just started my next round of Italian classes. I am in way over my head! I only know 3 verb tenses and the professor assumes the class knows about 6 (which mostly everyone else does). Eeek!

#21: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:17 pm
    ----
Go to my friend Alex's page www.paduli-in-america.net/ for two pics of Zucchero at the Columbus Day Parade. The pics are in the last row of thumbnails after the brief story of the parade. It is on the home page.

#22: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:48 pm
    ----
That reminds me, where are your Paludi pages? Shocked

#23: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:04 pm
    ----
Embarassed Uh....Well they kind of are still on that private google board that Nuccia had set up a while ago. I will admit that I have not been on that board in ages.

#24: Re: Columbus Day- NYC Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:27 pm
    ----
Lori..I love the pic of Zucchero! Thank you.

As for the "private" page..don't think I've been on it either in a very long time.

-> General Discussion Groups