Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Sanremo
-> Northern Italy

#1: Sanremo Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:07 am
    ----
I wonder if there are LDS microfilms for Sanremo (Province Imperia)

#2: Re: Sanremo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:07 am
    ----
Livio,

This is what I found..

Italy, Imperia, San Remo - Church records
Italy, Imperia, San Remo - Civil registration
Italy, Imperia, San Remo - History

www.familysearch.org/E...umns=*,0,0

Does it help at all?

#3: Re: Sanremo Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:43 am
    ----
Grazie, Nuccia!!! kiss

What should I do to consult them?

#4: Re: Sanremo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:10 am
    ----
The first thing you need to you is look through the index on the site for each one and see what is available for each film.

If you go to Civil Registration and view the "title", you get: Estratti dei nati, notificazioni, e morti per varie regioni nel nord-ovest di Italia ( FHL INTL Film
1075768 Item 3 is the film available for this)

English Translation: Miscellaneous extracts of births, marriage publications, and deaths for various regions of northwestern Italy

If you click on that you will get a screen with more info and an icon to view the film notes.

Notes: Microfilm dei registri originali nell'Archivio di Stato, Nice.Testo in italiano e francese.Estratti dei nati, notificazioni, e morti per varie regioni del nord-ovest d'Italia.Include i seguenti comuni per regione: Liguria: Borghetto, Camporosso, Dolceacqua, Isolabona, Pontedassio, San Remo, Triora, Ventimiglia; Piemonte: Demonte, Briga Novarese, Lanzo Torinese, Limone Piemonte, Roccavione; Lombardia: Carona.

www.familysearch.org/E...umns=*,0,0

Have a look through them and see if they are of any use to you.

Now I'm not sure of the correct procedure in Italy, but here, I would go to my Family History Center and order the film. It would cost me $7.00 to view the film for one month. In the US it only costs $5.50. I would wait for the film to arrive (anywhere from 3 weeks onwards). The FHC calls when it arrives and I book an appointment to view the films on one of their readers. At thats pretty much it.

Maybe Riccardo can advise if the procedure is the same in Italy?

#5: Re: Sanremo Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:48 am
    ----
Thanks again!

-> Northern Italy