Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: 50th wedding anniversary
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: 50th wedding anniversary Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:39 pm
    ----
It's my in law's 50th wedding anniversary this month. We found this picture of them when they got married but the picture need a little work. Can someone help me out correcting the damage area?

For the life of me. I can't figure out how to upload the picture. Embarassed I need help.

Vincenza

#2: Re: 50th wedding anniversary Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:43 pm
    ----
Ok, now I feeling real Embarassed I was able to upload the picture. not once but twice.

If someone has the time to fix the damages. Can you please e-mail me at VincenzaM70 @ hotmail.com

Thanks
Vincenza

#3: Re: 50th wedding anniversary Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:24 pm
    ----
Hi Vincenza Smile

I gave it a try...this is as good as it looks for me due to the grainy quality of either the picture or the scan resolution...

Liz Cool

#4: Re: 50th wedding anniversary Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm
    ----
WOW !! you are wonderful. that came out great.

kiss

Thanks you so much.

#5: Re: 50th wedding anniversary Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:10 pm
    ----
Thank you and you're welcome Wink

Liz Cool

#6: Re: 50th wedding anniversary Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 am
    ----
OH Liz how I wished I had you talent. Thats absolutely wonderful
Emmy

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop