Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: How to let go
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: How to let go Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:14 pm
    ----
Hi Cathy

I emailed her too. I tried using her web page to email her but I get an error saying her email is full, and when I try to use her guest book(thought I'd leave a note there too) it gives me the same thing.

Have you tried it yet and if you did was there an error?
Elizabeth

#17: Re: How to let go Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:27 pm
    ----
Elizabeth,

Try Gina's gmail account. Its on the surname database. That one isn't full for sure.

#18: Re: How to let go Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:14 pm
    ----
Hi Elizabeth and Cathy and Nuccia. Thank you all! Cathy, I got your email during dinner. Thank God for my new phone! I was so excited I almost coudln't eat my tiramisu......almost.

Elizabeth, thank you so much for finding that. I am going there now to contact this person. You are amazing!!!

P.S. I don't know what is wrong with my site. When I go there from my computer and my cell phone I get in to the site and guest book with no problems. Did anyone else have the same trouble - I'm just curious.

Hugs and Kisses to the three of you!

#19: Re: How to let go Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:29 pm
    ----
OMG, Gina! Tell me what happened!

#20: Re: How to let go Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:33 pm
    ----
Hi Lori. I miss you!!

I am a bit overwhelmed right now. In the middle of dinner I got emails from these wonderful ladies that someone on the IG site is looking for Brambilla's - just like I am.

I PM'd her/him. I will post here if I get anything back.

#21: Re: How to let go Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:08 am
    ----
I've got my fingers crossed Gina. Post as soon as you know anything.

#22: Re: How to let go Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:13 pm
    ----
LET'S CROSS FINGERS GINA
GOOS LUCK
KISSES RICCARDO

#23: Re: How to let go Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:00 am
    ----
Unfortuantely I still have not heard from this person. I posted to their post and my own at the same time to put them together on the board, so it wouldn't be missed. I also sent a PM. But I have not heard anything back. I am a bit discouraged.

#24: Re: How to let go Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:47 am
    ----
Make sure you bump his thread so when he comes back it's toward the top of list.

#25: Re: How to let go Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
    ----
Gina
He/she had their email listed in their original post. Here it is wedw3genealogy @ bresnan.net without the spaces of course. I'd shoot an email to this address if you haven't already done so.

Good luck

#26: Re: How to let go Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:04 pm
    ----
Thanks Elizabeth. I will email him/her. I posted and PM'd so I thought I'd wait and not seem like a stalker. But I guess I'll write anyway.

#27: Re: How to let go Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:32 pm
    ----
Great. Let us know if you get an answer. I'm on pins and needles for you!

#28: Re: How to let go Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:24 pm
    ----
Gina501 wrote:
Thanks Elizabeth. I will email him/her. I posted and PM'd so I thought I'd wait and not seem like a stalker. But I guess I'll write anyway.
Isn't that what we all are? Family stalkers! Razz

#29: Re: How to let go Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:56 pm
    ----
Yep...that's me. Shocked

#30: Re: How to let go Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:15 pm
    ----
Speaking of which - isn't Carmeloni finally getting his headstone soon?

-> General Discussion Groups