and - it seems - was living with his eldest son who was 'co-habiting' with Nina's step daughter!!!
|OMG That is fabulous!!! But if he does contact you, what do I do instead of a banana dance?|
|By Carole: On a previous post on this thread....|
".....So far I have not found any trace of the deaths of ANY of the Edmed family whatsoever - apart from that of Muriel Edith (Nina) in 1949!
So I am searching for ANY of the following deaths - if anyone has any ideas or can help...
1. Frederick William Edmed (1) b.18632. Mary Ellen Edmed (nee Stapleton) b.1886 Halifax Nova Scotia
3. Frederick William Edmed (2) b. 1889
4. Katie Edmed (nee Savill) b. about 1882
5. Charles Newcombe b. about 1887 Camberwell London
6. Claude Victor Edmed b. 1895 Malta
7. Lily M...A. Tyson b. (Claude’s wife)
8. Richard Henry (or Henry Richard) Gunter b. about 1877 Wiltshire
9. Emily Gunter (Richard’s daughter) b. about 1900 – Islington London
I find it incredible that there seem to be no easily found records of these people’s deaths. Their marriages – yes. One or two births too. But their deaths are another matter!
All times are GMT - 4 Hours