Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Address
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Address Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:21 am
    ----
I found than address for

Ufficio Anagrafe
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Terrasini
P.zza Falcone e Borsellino
90049 TERRASINI PA
ITALY

or

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Terrasini
Via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 59
90049 TERRASINI PA
ITALY

Which is correct?

Are these two different places?

Vincenza

#17: Re: Address Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:16 am
    ----
It would seem that the Comune has two entrances (perhaps it's on a corner and the Ufficio Anagrafe is via one entrance and the 'main' Comune offices via the other.

BTW the line with the town name should/must be written like this:

90049 TERRASINI (PA)

The PA - which is the 'region' should be in brackets/parenthesis.

#18: Re: Address Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:19 am
    ----
Thanks Carol, I didn't know that.

Vincenza

#19: Re: Address Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:57 am
    ----
Carole wrote:

The PA - which is the 'region' should be in brackets/parenthesis.
Carole, you are 101% correct, however PA is the province (in this case, Palermo)

#20: Re: Address Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 pm
    ----
Embarassed Oops that's right Livio - for me it's (SO) for la Provincia di Sondrio!!!

So despite your being nice kiss - I wasn't quite 101% right - only about 95%. But - hey - the letter will get there and that's the main thing!

#21: Re: Address Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:10 pm
    ----
Your all are great!!
kiss
Thanks for all the help and advise.

Vincenza

-> General Discussion Groups