Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New Design of Surname Database
-> Announcements

#1: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:58 pm
    ----
We have decided to revamp the surname database to make it easier for people to make contact with submitters. As it stands now, people are having a difficult time linking back to the forum and I am also receiving emails to my personal email requesting information.

The new site will include email addresses of the submitters. If you have any problems with this or you would like to show a different email than the one you registered to the forum with, please let me know. This is very important as we don't want any problems later.

We appreciate your input on this. The sooner we can have your consent, the sooner we can have the page up and running.

#2: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:03 pm
    ----
Sounds great to me! I emailed you the email I would like used on the new (and improved) surname database.
I loveit!

#3: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:11 am
    ----
The page is almost halfway completed and I've only heard from a handful of people. I wish I had the time to email everyone personally but the truth is I don't. I really need your input on this. If I don't hear from you I will assume that its ok and post the info anyway.

#4: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:54 am
    ----
Go ahead, Nuccia!

#5: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:11 pm
    ----
Thanks Livio! kiss

#6: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:34 pm
    ----
Post away! Just use the new gmail one I sent you.

#7: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:59 pm
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Post away! Just use the new gmail one I sent you.

Done! Wink

#8: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:45 am
    ----
You have my gmail address. Do you want me to contact anyone on your behalf?

#9: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:26 pm
    ----
Thanks Gina..

I can skype you and let you know who has responded so far and then maybe you can help contact the rest. I appreciate the offer!

#10: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:33 pm
    ----
Count me in if you need help. I got a sneek peek at the database and I am very excited about it.

#11: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:54 pm
    ----
Not sure if I replied. Please use this address for contacts"

johnbifano @ yahoo.com

Thanx,
Biff

#12: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:57 pm
    ----
Thanks Biff!

I got the PM and made the changes! Can I also link your website? I would like to link the websites to each person whose has one names. What do you think?

#13: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:00 pm
    ----
No problem if you'd like to also link the website on my Dad's WWII service.

Thanx again,
Biff

#14: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:09 pm
    ----
It's ok to use the email I registered with...
Lib

#15: Re: New Design of Surname Database Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:14 am
    ----
Well folks,

The database is now about 99% complete and so we made the move. You can view it here....

www.gentedimaregenealo.../data.html

Or by clicking on the image at the footer on any of the forum pages. Hope you all like it and Good Luck with finding new contacts!

-> Announcements