Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Some answers/questions
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Some answers/questions Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:44 pm
    ----
Lib..I got the email but I have to resize them. The filesize is too big to attach. I'll work on that in a bit..I'm in the middle of something right now..

#17: Re: Some answers/questions Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:11 am
    ----
Hopefully this is better...

#18: Re: Some answers/questions Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:07 am
    ----
On July 14th, 1887 in Sambuca di Sicilia, a marriage took place between

groom BOSCO Filippo, single, 22 years old, baker, born in San Giuseppe Jato and resident of Santa Margherita Belice,
son of late Gioacchino and son of Provenzano Francesca, resident in Santa Margherita Belice,

and

bride RICCA Rosa , 19 years old, baker, born in Santa Margherita Belice, resident in Santa Margherita Belice,
daughter of Calogero resident in the said municipality, and Governale Anna, resident in the same municipality.

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo kiss

#19: Re: Some answers/questions Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:03 pm
    ----
(((((Ricardo))))) and ((((((Nuccia))))))

Cyber hugs to you both! Oh, Riccardo!!!!!! Thank you so so much.
I also thought the surnames of my gg grandparents were Provenzano and Governale. You have given me an entire new avenue to explore.

Nuccia, thank you for fixing the document for me.

This place and all of you are the best!
Lib

#20: Re: Some answers/questions Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:34 pm
    ----
Glad we could help! kiss

#21: Re: Some answers/questions Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:01 pm
    ----
luvmynonnie wrote:
(((((Ricardo))))) and ((((((Nuccia))))))

Cyber hugs to you both! Oh, Riccardo!!!!!! Thank you so so much.
I also thought the surnames of my gg grandparents were Provenzano and Governale. You have given me an entire new avenue to explore.

Nuccia, thank you for fixing the document for me.

This place and all of you are the best!
Lib

It was our pleasure
bye Riccardo kiss

-> General Discussion Groups