Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Another Quickie!
-> Translations

#1: Another Quickie! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:26 pm
    ----
Ok...I am like Nuccia. Burning the candle at both ends. But I have made major progress on my new website and am almost done. I am racing against the clock because I want to put the lnk in my broadcast email on Thanksgiving day. I just need a few phrases translated please!

In Italian - Family History, About Us, Write Me, Home (as in back to home page)

In Spanish (sorry Liz!) - Family History, About Us, Write Me, Home (as in back to home page)

Thanks so much!

#2: Re: Another Quickie! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:13 pm
    ----
Quote::
In Spanish (sorry Liz!) - Family History, About Us, Write Me, Home (as in back to home page)

"Historial Familiar, Sobre Nosotros, Escríbame, Portada"

Liz Cool

#3: Re: Another Quickie! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:12 pm
    ----
Can't wait to see it Gina! Let us know when it is done! kiss

#4: Re: Another Quickie! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:33 am
    ----
Gina501 wrote:

In Italian - Family History, About Us, Write Me, Home (as in back to home page)

Storia di famiglia, Chi siamo, Scrivimi, Home (this is a term used in Italian also)

#5: Re: Another Quickie! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:09 pm
    ----
Thanks Liz! Thanks Livio!

Cathy, it's almost done. Unfortunately I have to wait until Monday to get it up and running. I tried to bring the file home to work on it here today, but I guess I didn't transfer it right. Oh well....

#6: Re: Another Quickie! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:21 pm
    ----
Oh Gina..
I was really hoping to see it before then. But remember, we still need to upload it to the site... Shocked hide

#7: Re: Another Quickie! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:22 pm
    ----
Nuccia, I know. I was hoping you and I could work on that today. Then you would get a sneak preview. But for some reason even though I have the same program loaded here at home, it can't find my pictures. I'll have to wait for Monday. I can't get you those screen shots either. And I was so proud of myself.... Sad

#8: Re: Another Quickie! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:56 pm
    ----
Thats ok..Monday is only 3 days away.. Crying or Very sad

We can wait. Meanwhile, if you need us to work on anything else, let me know. Weekends are when I have the most time to myself..kinda..sorta..you know! lol

#9: Re: Another Quickie! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:20 pm
    ----
Hey...Gina..

I just got the CD. Thanks. No one said I had mail so it must have been sitting here all day. I can't wait to try it out. kiss kiss kiss kiss

#10: Re: Another Quickie! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:53 pm
    ----
Nuccia, I have found it to be extemely user friendly and fun, and it comes with all the bells and whistles you would want on a website. Feel free to share it with whomever you want. It's a great website creation software. If any one would like a copy just PM me with your address and I will mail it to you.

-> Translations