Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Help the hungry!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Help the hungry! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pm
    ----
This was posted on another forum I belong to...everyone there is joining in. I hope that some here will be able to find a little time to do the same.

>Free Rice for the hungry!<

The opening page shows the current total of grains of rice donated - then 'click on' HOME and start to play...the software will keep your score for you. I just got up to 1030grains, but I did get nine words wrong. But hey - who cares - I just carried on for a while longer! I'll go back every now and again and try and score some more 'grains'...

If you can, please post it on other boards that you know!

Thank you
'C'

#2: Re: Help the hungry! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:42 am
    ----
I just got up to 1030 grains too Carole. What a good cause!

#3: Re: Help the hungry! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:19 am
    ----
Ok..I'm having a blast with this! Still playing..

#4: Re: Help the hungry! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:57 am
    ----
I was suppose to be making pies, instead I've was accumulating rice! Shocked
I made my daughter make the pies. Embarassed She's such a good girl Wink

lol lol lol lol lol Send her here so she can finish the laundry I was supposed to be doing... Embarassed

#5: Re: Help the hungry! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:39 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
I was suppose to be making pies, instead I've was accumulating rice! Shocked
I made my daughter make the pies. Embarassed She's such a good girl Wink

lol lol lol lol lol Send her here so she can finish the laundry I was supposed to be doing... Embarassed
Laundry day here too - I was distracted with rice and now everything has to be ironed! Embarassed Well, it is a good cause. Thanks Carole!

#6: Re: Help the hungry! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:21 pm
    ----
Shocked Shocked Hey how'd the laundry comment get in to what I posted think

#7: Re: Help the hungry! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:49 pm
    ----
Hey..yeah, you didn't put that in there...I did! Oops, think I did something wrong (which is nothing new.) I wanted her to come and finish my laundry....... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed neclord neclord

-> General Discussion Groups