Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Vincenza re Nero
-> Central Italy

#1: Vincenza re Nero Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:06 pm
    ----
Vincenza
Found this today dont know if it will mean anything to you but the image of the documents arent very good.(I'll put them on a separate post in case I lose this info.) If it is relevant I could try putting the film on another machine next time I'm at the FHC and try taking another picture.
This inf. was at the end of a film with death records for Sant'Elia Fiumerapido

no.24 Neri Filomena 1882 (found this on an index - still need to try to find the record)

(no 75) 1883 Nero Angelo died 15th March age 3 days, figlio di Alessandra Nero (no Father)

near end of film 1884665
(no.77)
1879 10th September, Nora Elena died 24th September
'nella casa posta in via Piazza Faraoggi e morte Elena Nora di anni 60 contadina residente in vita in Sangiorgio a Livu? nata in Pontecorvo da fu Giuseppe era contadino domicialto in Pontecorvo ---vedova di Cresceuzo della Costa /(Rosta?)

As I said this may not be any help to you but I'll keep looking when I'm checking the records
Emmy

#2: Re: Vincenza re Nero Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:11 pm
    ----

#3: Re: Vincenza re Nero Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:13 pm
    ----

-> Central Italy