Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New website
-> About Us

#1: New website Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 pm
    ----
Hi all. I just wanted to say that my new website is finally up and running. I would greatly appreciate it if you have my old website linked to yours that you change it to my new one. I have worked hard on it and it contains so much more information (and even in other languages) and I am hoping that the new site gets me more exposure to potential Italian cousins.

So thank you..... I appreciate your cooperation! Here it is....

ignaziogenealogy.com

#2: Re: New website Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:17 pm
    ----
Great job Gina! Love the splash page! I am jealous!

#3: Re: New website Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:34 pm
    ----
Great Job. I link your new site to mine.

Vincenza

#4: Re: New website Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:56 am
    ----
Gina it's fantastic and I love all the photo's - great job.

Billie

#5: Re: New website Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:41 pm
    ----
Thanks so much everyone.

Hey Cathy...what's a splash page???

#6: Re: New website Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:47 pm
    ----
Shocked What's a spash page?!!! A classic splash page: ignaziogenealogy.com/i...amily2.htm

An opening page to a website.

#7: Re: New website Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:20 pm
    ----
I didn't know what it meant either Gina!!!

#8: Re: New website Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:22 pm
    ----
I think you all had a bit too much turkey today! lol

Gina, its awesome. Great job!

#9: Re: New website Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:46 pm
    ----
What turkey?! Shocked I had tortellini, ravioli, roast chicken with stuffing (stuffed with Italian sausage and ground beef). For dessert? Panettone! Smile

#10: Re: New website Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:48 pm
    ----
DUH! Sorry Cathy. I didn't know that thing was called a splash page. I'm a little behind the times here....

#11: Re: New website Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:25 pm
    ----
Gina if you think you're behind the times after creating that beautiful web site kiss then I must be still living in the prehistoric era with the dinosaurs - no that cant be right humans didnt exist when the dinosaurs were on earth so they say -- but maybe I'm not even human!! Wink
Emmy

#12: Re: New website Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:29 pm
    ----
Now Emmy....don't go giving me that much credit. I used a website development program. All I did was follow the directions. And apparently I didn't do that too well as it took me a LONG time to do simple things. But live and learn as they say.....

#13: Re: New website Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:08 pm
    ----
Gina - you asked us to change our links for you to your new pages. You need to change your link on this forum because you still have the googlepages linked in your signature. I changed my link to Calabrian Genealogy to my new pages but the Montalto Uffugo site isn't ready yet so I left that link. It seems I can't get tables to work on my Montalto Uffugo site! Shocked All those extractions! neclord

#14: Re: New website Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 pm
    ----
oh shoot! Thanks Cathy. Duh again for me.....

-> About Us