Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Family Group Sheet
-> Resource Pages

#1: Family Group Sheet Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:40 pm
    ----
I have created a Family Group Sheet available for download. You can view it from here..

Currently, its only available as a print only file but we're hoping to come up with a way so that you can fill it in online before you print it.

www.gentedimareitalian...pChart.pdf

Let me know if you find it useful at all or if you have any suggestions on how to make it better.

#2: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:48 am
    ----
That is great, printing some out now Very Happy Very Happy !

#3: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:08 am
    ----
Great family group sheet! Thanks. kiss

#4: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: mizzdabeat PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:04 pm
    ----
You don' have to make it so you fill it out online and print, but you can make it a fillable PDF form which allows you top type in the fields when you open it. Then you can print it.

#5: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: mizzdabeat PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:53 pm
    ----
mizzdabeat wrote:
You don' have to make it so you fill it out online and print, but you can make it a fillable PDF form which allows you top type in the fields when you open it. Then you can print it.

I actually just did this for you. You can now fill in the form on your computer by clicking in each area. Then you can print it.

What is your email nuccia? I will send it to you so you can make it availbale for download.

#6: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:50 pm
    ----
Thanks mizzdabeat! I appreciate this.

My email is nuccia.salvati @ gmail.com

#7: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:24 pm
    ----
Sounds great mizzdabeat!!!!! Can't wait to see it and try it out.

Nice team work you two.

#8: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: mizzdabeat PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:39 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
I have created a Family Group Sheet available for download. You can view it from here..

Currently, its only available as a print only file but we're hoping to come up with a way so that you can fill it in online before you print it.

Let me know if you find it useful at all or if you have any suggestions on how to make it better.

Here is the fillable document.

http://www.seanangela.com/genealogy/AncestralGroupChart_fillable.pdf

#9: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm
    ----
I can't get it to load. I click the link, it starts to load then stalls. Any suggestions?

#10: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:28 pm
    ----
mizzdabeat wrote:
nuccia wrote:

Here is the fillable document.

http://www.seanangela.com/genealogy/AncestralGroupChart_fillable.pdf

Oh wow, that is so cool! Works for me Billie.....

Nuccia, just think of the endless possibilities a form you can fill in and submit/print would have for our websites!!

Thank You so much Mizzdabeat!

#11: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 am
    ----
Very cool ... you've got me thinking about SO MANY possibilities!

#12: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:27 am
    ----
rfornal wrote:
Very cool ... you've got me thinking about SO MANY possibilities!

Good because I have a few ideas as well and I may need your help with them.

#13: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:58 pm
    ----
I would love a family group sheet that would allow me to enter the childrens' marriage and their children on the same sheet. I often search indexes and can pick up this information as I go along, even if I don't intend to follow the lines any further. I am sure this would be possible if the child's info (birth details etc) were put under the name, with the rest of the space (3-4 lines) for their childrens details. What do you think?

#14: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:30 pm
    ----
Ann,

I think that sounds like a great idea. I will be home for the next month or so and maybe I can work on something that might work for you/us. Perhaps we can think of something together? A new project..gotta love it! Smile

#15: Re: Family Group Sheet Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:15 pm
    ----
I now I have the full Smart Draw programme and can create any kind of forms I like. Nuccia and I are planning to work together to design various forms, of the kind suggested here, for our "Gente di Mare" members.

So if you have any specifics that you would like us to try and create - here's the place to post them and we'll do our best to create them for our "Gente" library!

-> Resource Pages