Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Cathy Should Be Home Today
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:27 am
    ----
Well, if I'm not mistaken, Cathy should be home today. Can't wait to see her pictures.

Welcome back Cathy! kiss

#2: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 pm
    ----
I am home. And regretting it! It is a stark contrast from the beauty and colors of Naples to the dark drearyness of Chicago in the winter. Since I have had a few requests for pictures, here are a few. I hope you enjoy them.

#3: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:55 pm
    ----
Ahhh Cathy, I feel your pain. Especially since it's been in the high 70s to 80 here. Of course, we are getting the same cold front that is moving across the entire country. It's expected to be a high of only 60 for the rest of the week. Brrrrr........ Razz

#4: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:24 pm
    ----
Really beautiful pictures Cathy, thank you fro sharing, Naples looks like Sicily
kisses and hugs Riccardo

#5: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:47 pm
    ----
Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

#6: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:11 pm
    ----
Gina - it was in the 80's almost everyday. Riccardo - you would love Naples (named after the Italian Napoli because it reminded the town's founders of the Italian city) - the beaches have no rocks, only soft sand. It is a very wealthy town.

#7: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:58 pm
    ----
Great pics Cathy. Thanks. Can't wait to see more.

Gina, you call that cold! I would be in heaven if thats what the temperature was here..although today has been fairly mild by our standards for this time of year.

#8: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:26 pm
    ----
Beautiful pics! I want to come next time lol!

#9: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:21 pm
    ----
Nice pictures, Cathy.

#10: Re: Cathy Should Be Home Today Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:19 am
    ----
Those are gorgeous!

-> General Discussion Groups