Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Simy's Arrival
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Simy's Arrival Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:07 am
    ----
Well, Simy's due to arrive today and the city is completely snowed in. To be honest..I haven't seen it this bad in YEARS!

The flight has already been delayed one hour but I'm sure its going to be longer. I'll keep you all posted. Meanwhile keep her in your prayers!

#2: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:55 am
    ----
Goes without saying....
I said she should have bought that hat (and snowshoes) hide

I checked and I think the flight left about an hour late.... Mind you it didn't say where it might have to land!

Temporary 'Terminal 1' Pearson Airport Toronto

#3: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:29 am
    ----
Poor Simy!! She must be so nervous! But if she can't land in Toronto where would she land? Shocked The entire east coast is having pretty rough weather. We only got 6 inches of snow here so I guess we were lucky. I would still rather be back in Naples!

#4: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:53 am
    ----
I know it's nasty here in NY too, hope she get's there soon! Brrrrrrrr!

#5: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:26 pm
    ----
Believe it or not, Simy's flight is due to arrive with only a half hour delay. We're just leaving now as the car was snowed in..AGAIN! We'll let you all know when we're back.

Ciao!

#6: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:17 pm
    ----
Well Simy's flight landed safely at 14.24 Toronto time. So with customs and immigration taking perhaps anothr 45 - 60 mins they should get her 'home' somewhere 'about now'.... 17.30

Bet she's glad her feet are back on terra firma!

#7: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:29 pm
    ----
We're home now. Everything is fine. Will let Simy post soon!

#8: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:43 pm
    ----
WOO HOO! Welcome back to North America! kiss

#9: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:59 pm
    ----
Yay! Glad to hear you got there, can't wait to see pictures and now hair cutting videos!

#10: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:42 am
    ----
Thanks friends! kiss
Everything is ok! Lots of snow and I do love snow (when I'm inside! Mr. Green )

I'm very happy to be here!!!

party

#11: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:31 pm
    ----
So glad to hear you came back Simy! Hope you have an amazing time (despite the cold and snow).

Smile

#12: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:33 pm
    ----
JIM!!!!!

#13: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:43 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
So glad to hear you came back Simy! Hope you have an amazing time (despite the cold and snow).

Smile

WOW! The prodigal son returns! A nice Christmas present for us. I have missed you Jim and I know others have too. WELCOME BACK!

#14: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:48 pm
    ----
Welcome back Jim!!!

#15: Re: Simy's Arrival Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:54 pm
    ----
Thanks guys, I missed you all!! I will be around now a lot more.

-> General Discussion Groups