Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Picture in really bad shape.
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Picture in really bad shape. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:02 pm
    ----
Hi all, I know it would be hard, but do you think this photo could be fixed at all? I would really love to get it done for my cousin (the baby). It is of her with her parents, what do you think?

#2: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:45 pm
    ----
Holy cow Mikey!!! Shocked I tried but this is really bad. Maybe Liz can help here but she is away. Anyone know when Liz is coming back?

#3: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm
    ----
Wow, Mike! Sometimes I wonder what these poor pictures have been through! I have an old one of an Italian soldier, with a little spot of red on it. I wonder if it is blood or ink. LOL.

#4: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:00 am
    ----
Liz will be back on the 22nd but it may take a few days after that for her to do anything with the holidays and such so be patient...she'll do it eventually.

#5: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:23 pm
    ----
Hi all this picture isn't that bad, I just want to get the stain off. Mom liked the picture...and her coffee so I guess she mixed them lol. The other picture is to bad right Liz?

#6: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:48 pm
    ----
It looks to me like sun/light damage from being in a frame for a long time out and on display.

I'm curious, who are the people in the photo?

#7: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 pm
    ----
They are my grandfather's sister Mary, her husband Ralph, and their daughter Marie. Here they are when they are older.

#8: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 pm
    ----
Hey Mike! I do think the first picture is definitly passed it's "recovery" stage. At least for what I can do, I know "I" can't bring that one to it's former glory or anywhere near it Sad

The one with the coffee stain shouldn't take too long, so I'll see if I can work on it sometime tomorrow, ok. Wink

Hugs,

Liz Cool

#9: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:14 pm
    ----
That's what I thought Liz. Thanks so much!!

#10: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm
    ----
Mike, I gave the first picture a shot and this is as good as I could make it look... not the greatest, but somewhat better Mr. Green

I hope you like this one better, no fadding anymore Wink

Hugs,

Liz Cool

#11: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:35 pm
    ----
Oh Liz..

That came out beautiful!!!!

*whaps Liz*

#12: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:53 pm
    ----
Shocked Surprised kiss kiss kiss kiss !!! Thank you Liz, they came out beautiful. Even the first one looks a lot better, and my mommy will love the other one lol! Thanks you are great.

#13: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:26 am
    ----
Shocked Great job Liz!! Is that your mom Mike? She is beautiful.
*joins Nuccia and whaps Liz*

#14: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 am
    ----
*joins whap brigade and whaps Mike* Wink Mr. Green

Thank you girls!

Mike, you are very welcome Smile

Liz Cool

#15: Re: Picture in really bad shape. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 pm
    ----
Great job, Liz!!!!

Vincenza

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop