Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Peanuts
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Peanuts Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:43 am
    ----
A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of senior citizens down the highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady who offers him a handful of peanuts which he gratefully munches up. After about 15 minutes she taps him on the shoulder again and hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about 5 times more. When she is about to hand him another batch again, he asks the little old lady,

#2: Re: Peanuts Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:00 am
    ----
Thats so cute! Love it!

#3: Re: Peanuts Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:05 am
    ----
Emmy..put your avatar back. Feel free to change it if you like!

#4: Re: Peanuts Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:10 am
    ----
Emmy,
Very funny. WELCOME BACK!!!! I missed you!!! I hope you had a good time. Were you surprised to see the new forum?

#5: Re: Peanuts Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:47 am
    ----
Thanks Nuccia I feel at home now Wink (I like that avatar) Been trying to catch up reading the posts etc in between babysitting Getting to grips with the new site after I had a few tips from Carole this afternoon Razz

Yes Cathy I had a good time - had to stay an extra week because of problems with the flight- birds had flown into the engine of the 'plane that I was to get back therefore it was delayed and I would have missed my connecting flight at London for Edinburgh and I would have had to spend the night in Stansted airport and wouldnt have been guaranteed that I would have been able to get a flight to Edinburgh the next day, that was the day that terrorist had crashed a burning car into Glasgow airport's terminal building and all UK airports were on critical alert and my family phoned me to say that there was no way I was to spend the night in Stansted so I went back to my daughter's home in the Dordogne and the next direct flight to Edinburgh was the next Saturday- so that's how I had an extra week in France. Smile But glad to be back to catch up with all the news.
Emmy

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only