Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: My Boys...
-> Music

#1: My Boys... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:26 pm
    ----
Not sure if I posted this (I probably think not since I have been gone a while) but I wanted to share a video of my two sons. They are 15 and 13. Makes a dad really proud!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgBuHbYp3w

I wish the imbed thing worked, or does it?

#2: Re: My Boys... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:11 pm
    ----
James this is great! No, you didn't post it before and A boy Named Sue is a fav around here, believe it or not!

Livio posted something the other day that was imbedded but I think he used flash. Carole had to remove it though because we couldn't control the sound..but I loved it otherwise. You may want to contact him to find out how he did it.

#3: Re: My Boys... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 pm
    ----
WOW! They've grown again! You must be very proud! I hope they support their dad when they are rich and famous! Very Happy

#4: Re: My Boys... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:09 am
    ----
They sure have grown, and I can't get over how fast! My 13 year old is as tall as I am already (I am 6').

Last weekend I taped him covering my favorite band (Weezer) which I took him to see when he was like 10. Here is that video..

check out his solo at 2:10

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIkMdFzXdg

Last edited by JamesBianco on Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: My Boys... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:13 am
    ----
We're all on Skype now watching and enjoying the video. He is very talented.

#6: Re: My Boys... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:14 am
    ----
Yes..that's awesome! Very good...stay proud!

-> Music