Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Letter - English to Italian
-> Translations

#1: Letter - English to Italian Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:15 pm
    ----
I am writing to every Sinforoso I can find! So far only 3. Crying or Very sad Here is the letter I would like translated. Please add a typical Italian opening greeting. Thank you so much.

(greeting here)
My name is ______ and I am the grand daughter of Giuseppe Napolitano who was born in 1892 in the Parantoro section of Montalto Uffugo in Cosenza Province. My grandfather's father died when he was 2 1/2 years old and his mother, Angela Napolitano married Raffaele DeSeta a few years later. They has 6 children together. Their second child was Emilia DeSeta who married Peppino Sinforoso in Paola in 1919. I am looking for the descendants of Emilia DeSeta and Peppino Sinforoso. Since the name is so rare in Italy I am hoping you know something about this family. My objective is to learn about the family (perhaps some old family stories exist?). And my father would like to see pictures of his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Any help or information you could offer me would be most appreciated. For more information, you can visit my website at: www.montaltouffugo.net/ Thank you for your time and assistance.
(typical closing greeting here)

#2: Re: Letter - English to Italian Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:31 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
I am writing to every Sinforoso I can find! So far only 3. Crying or Very sad Here is the letter I would like translated. Please add a typical Italian opening greeting. Thank you so much.

(greeting here)
My name is ______ and I am the grand daughter of Giuseppe Napolitano who was born in 1892 in the Parantoro section of Montalto Uffugo in Cosenza Province. My grandfather's father died when he was 2 1/2 years old and his mother, Angela Napolitano married Raffaele DeSeta a few years later. They has 6 children together. Their second child was Emilia DeSeta who married Peppino Sinforoso in Paola in 1919. I am looking for the descendants of Emilia DeSeta and Peppino Sinforoso. Since the name is so rare in Italy I am hoping you know something about this family. My objective is to learn about the family (perhaps some old family stories exist?). And my father would like to see pictures of his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Any help or information you could offer me would be most appreciated. For more information, you can visit my website at: www.montaltouffugo.net/ Thank you for your time and assistance.
(typical closing greeting here)

Here it is the translation.
I suggest you to put a self addressed envelope plus an italian stamp of € 0,85 cents to reply you
I hope it helps and I wish you good luck, let's cross fingers
bye Riccardo kiss

Egregio signore (if man),
Gentilissima signora (if woman),
mi chiamo_____ e sono la bisnipote di Giuseppe Napolitano che è nato a Parantoro, frazione di Montalto Uffugo, provincia di Cosenza.
Il padre di mio nonno è morto quando lui aveva 2 anni e mezzo, e sua madre, Angela Napolitano ha sposato Raffaele DeSeta qualche anno piu tardi. Ebbero 6 figli. La loro seconda figlia si chiamava emilia DeSeta che sposò Peppino sinforoso a Paola nel 1919. Sono alla ricerca dei discendenti di Emilia DeSeta e Peppino Sinforoso. Dal momento in cui il vostro cognome è così raro in Italia, io spero tu conosci qualcosa delle persone di cui sto parlando. Il mio obbiettivo è quello di avere delle informazioni su questa famiglia (forse esistono delle vecchi storie di famiglia?). E mio padre vorrebbe vedere le foto dei suoi zii, zie e nonni.
Qualunque aiuto o informazione da parte vostra è apprezzata moltissimo.
Per ulteriori informazioni puoi visitare il mio sito web montaltouffugo.net/.
Grazie per il vostro tempo e assitenza.
Rimango in attesa di riscontro e porgo distinti saluti

Catherine Napolitano

your complete name and address + email

-> Translations